Before leaving the house my brother made sure to let me know I looked like a granny.
Excellent - just the look I was going for. Not even being sarcastic.
I hope I turn into one of these old ladies with silver plaited hair, sipping herbal tea while sitting in inside her little treasure chest of a library.
Tee - The Warehouse (Botany)
Skirt - Babes n' Dudes (Manukau)
Belt - Mum's hand me down
Bag - Thrift (City)
Boots - The Warehouse (Botany)
You can hype this one {here}.
I'm carrying my iphone in the photos above so I guess now is the right time to finally slip in a picture of my case.
I got this from Diva in Botany, for $9 I believe. The colour is beyond gorgeous. The case always appear neon in pictures but in real life it isn't. I'm having a hard time deciding which colour I actually prefer.
Here's a little poem I wrote while I'm in my landloper mood.
I discovered from one of my most recent constructive criticism from my English, that I'm a passive writer.
Which in a poet sense might be fine, but when I write formally it serves to be problematic.
I'm working on it.
Today's worthy link: http://impalapiesandpudding.tumblr.com/post/59174136443/excuse-me-while-i-throw-this-down-im-old-and
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ♊ • ☸ • ☮
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯






jesus, you look amazing. i love your creativity, i worship your blog ;)<3
ReplyDeletewhat do you use to edit your photos? o:
I use a bit of everything :D Photoscape, Photofiltre and Photoshop x
DeleteI've mentioned this before but man, you pull off literally everything. Grannies ain't got nothing on you. Neither do people with iPhones. You put them all to shame! x
ReplyDeleteP.S. Poetic Seryna makes a comeback and I'm not disappointed :~)
That skirt is so pretty!x
ReplyDeleteSilver Electrons
I LOVE this! So bohemian-esque! Definitely need to get myself a maxi skirt now! Being eyeing for ages and I love how you styled it (:
ReplyDeleteYuen from The Craziest Paradigm - a 'lil bit of rust & stardust