It has been years since I've stepped foot inside Rainbow's End theme park and the day I finally go the sky decided to melt.
I went as a business study trip. After sitting through the presentation, students were allowed to roam free.
My friends and I stayed indoors most of the time eating chips, chicken and cream. Okay ice cream but I liked the alliteration...
When the sun came out we ran through most of the rides before it poured down on us again. Auckland weather, what did we expect?
Later once the day was almost done Shakira, Sue and I went to Westfield and shopped around for a bit. I must say I'm proud of myself for not buying any piece of clothing whatsoever.
...I did buy a travelling mug and a phone case but that is besides the point...
I went as a business study trip. After sitting through the presentation, students were allowed to roam free.
My friends and I stayed indoors most of the time eating chips, chicken and cream. Okay ice cream but I liked the alliteration...
When the sun came out we ran through most of the rides before it poured down on us again. Auckland weather, what did we expect?
Later once the day was almost done Shakira, Sue and I went to Westfield and shopped around for a bit. I must say I'm proud of myself for not buying any piece of clothing whatsoever.
...I did buy a travelling mug and a phone case but that is besides the point...
Amanpreet, katie and I inside the warm arcade.
Sue and I were the only one in the pool at bumper boats. It gave us the chance to charge at each other from across the pool.
I think it's pretty awesome that on the log flume Sue, Shakira and I got the S log.
Rides we ticked off:
*Invader
*Roller coaster
*Log Flume
*Gold Rush
*Pirate Ship
*Power Surge
Scariest? The pirate ship.
*Invader
*Roller coaster
*Log Flume
*Gold Rush
*Pirate Ship
*Power Surge
Scariest? The pirate ship.
My jewellery for the day.
Erm merg gerd sherppin.
Some pictures may have been taken from my instagram @serynaa.
I'm off to play Kingdom Rush now (or my English assignment, whichever is more important). Until next time loves.
♡ • ☯ • ☀ • ✿ • ♊ • ☸ • ☮
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯












Your day seems rather fun Seryna! I don't think I've ever seen a denim jacket on your before, but I'm loving the edgy boho vibes. :~)
ReplyDeleteI also believe you need a reward for not giving in to buying any clothes. Claps for you Seryna, claps for you. *applause*
great photos!
ReplyDeleteThat was such a nice message; I really liked it. & I love your iPhone case, very cute!! :)
ReplyDeletelots of love, Dana Carmella
Bloglovin' & Blog: Pretty Odd ♡
um, just wondering, what do you use to take your pictures?
ReplyDelete