Monday, May 26, 2014

Haul | Mini weekend splurge

I did a little shopping over the weekend with my mum. I even managed to pick up my ball dress on a whim! I can still hardly believe it but I guess I can't back out now. It was very cheap and I loved the colour, impulse took over. I'll save pictures of that for another time. In the mean time let me show you my sweet pick ups.

 1)Thick woolly drape cardigan by Mirrou - $29 (or $28? I can't remember)
I'm wearing this as we speak.

 2)Sport bra by Cotton On - $35
Seems like every time I shop, I bring home another exercise clothing. It's not like I'm a hardcore athlete, but they make me feel like one.

 3) Girlfriend jeans by Glassons - $60
Personally I would call these straight leg jeans. I guess fashion at the moment likes to name their clothing items to sound like you've stolen it from somebody else's closet. But the name aside, I can tell I will be wearing these as second skin.

 4) Double Wear 01 Stay Rose by Estee Lauder - $59

This is my new favourite lippy of all time! The whole brand had the best shades I've ever seen. Mac was previously my favourite lipstick brand but I think Estee takes the spot now. It's a little more pricey but you get what you pay for - and let me tell you, you're paying for a miracle. Okay exaggeration but in all honesty Estee Lauder has by far been the best I've tried (that's not saying much since I've only ranged between Shiseido, Mac, to Revlon). The formula I got was pretty matte in my opinion, and that's just how I like it. I always try to avoid lipsticks with sparkles...I don't know why...personal preferences I guess. It's very long wear compared to Mac which tend to rub off for me when I eat). Even Shiseido which is pretty much the same price doesn't stay on for long. I wanted the whole stand because each and every single shade was perfection! You know how the bottom of the lipstick usually display a very delicious colour but then you turn out the actual lipstick it's a different story? I find Estee's actual lipsticks are prettier than the colour their advertise on their packaging.







*mwah* See you kittens later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs