I would say thank God it's Friday but since the holiday started, every day has been Friday.
Don't I look ready to jump into the work force? For such a slob I like to scrub up put together. Weird.
This particular Friday, an actual Friday, I took my brothers out to lunch and shopping. Sonny was in serious need of new pants so it was good timing. I asked him if he would be willing to burn all his old ones but he still insist on thinking about it first.
Now I think it's time to dedicate a section to just admiring my new bby.
*Bag/Oasap
I've been searching high and low for the perfect all-duty leather bag. It's not as easy as it sounds because I'm very particular about what I like. One small detail can be the deciding factor whether or not I spend my money on something. The bags I saw weren't the right shape and even more often....I found they had too many embellishments. I thought my search would be fruitless and I would have to venture into the branded territory where bags cost your right arm and 1000 strands of hair.
Ever since Oasap had adopted me as a fashion blogger they never fail to come to my need. When I was looking for leather shorts, guess who had them? Oasap. When I was looking for a black winter coat, guess who had them? Oasap. I wasn't at all surprised when I found my dream bag after browsing their site.
The side pocket ever so handy because I'm someone who's lazy when it comes to bags with many compartments, clasps and zips so I often throw my wallet into my shopping bag. Now I just slip my wallet and phone in the easily reachable side pocket. The zipped pockets can be for when I need to carry makeup with me.
I'll off with small snippets from today:
We crashed at Starbucks after everything. We ordered our beverages as we waited for our ride home. We could have caught the bus but we had multiple bags of grocery to carry, we're stocking up for the holidays. It was important to get munchies because the three of us plan on watching LoL Worlds tonight. So far I'm rooting for OMG, though I suspect SSW or SSB to win.... ALWAYS THE KOREANS. Shiv has work tonight so he's really bummed he won't get to watch but I promise I'll txt him the updates. I'm sure the other LoL guys from my school will all be glued to their screens tonight too and I bet I'll hear about it on group chat (a lot of caps lock to come).





No comments:
Post a Comment
I try to reply to all comments! ♥