Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Diary | Munich and Rhine Valley

This will be a very short post despite being about two different locations. The time we spent in each place was short lived but at least I got a glimpse as the beauty.
I booked the "Winter Express" tour with Top Deck.

We drove through Austria to get to Munich. The view was spectacular!

 Pit stop for lunch.

 And we're here in Munich, Germany! I didn't get to see much of the city however I'm not too bitter over it. The trip covered a lot of countries and I'm just lucky to be passing through some of them. I'll take up what's handed to me.


 We had dinner at a lovely bar/restaurant. I got to try some German beers as well! (Sipping out of the glasses our tour mates ordered)

We did a little shopping before heading to the hostel and winding down. Then the next morning we were off again.

 This was my lunch ♥

 Finding ourselves in Rhine Valley.

 The castle we stayed at!

 Stahlech.

 I woke up to this view.

Then we visited a coo coo cloak maker. It was actually fascinating but I wouldn't necessary buy an expensive clock on holiday... Perhaps in the future when I get my own house and develop the urge to need a clock that dances and play music in my house.

That concludes my short lived time in Germany. It wasn't much but it was enough.

Related to this post:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to reply to all comments! ♥

Theme created by Sweet Lemon Grey Designs